MAHRA College Relations Mission: Develop, strengthen & Grow Partnerships
MAHRA College Relations Vision: To create an interactive community between MAHRA members and HR students.
Why Should Students Join MAHRA?
- Membership is only $37.50 a year!
- Access to scholarships for the SHRM Assurance of Learning exam
- Learn and become comfortable with networking
- Connect with HR Professionals at MAHRA monthly meeting & enhance your perspectives & spark your creativity
- Keep up to date with the changing legal landscape with monthly legal updates
- Volunteer opportunities that includes free access to special events such as: NH Granite State HR Conference, NH State Council Legislative Conference & Advocacy Training (great ways to gain exposure and network with HR Professionals)
- Opportunities to stretch your leadership skills
- Access to the MAHRA monthly newsletter & member’s only content on the MAHRA website
- Student can be ‘spotlighted’ in our Student Spotlight section of the MAHRA website
Check us out on Twitter @MANCHHRA our Facebook page & YouTube!