Early Bird Discount Extended: HR Conference at NEC!
There is still time to take advantage of the early bird discount for New England College’s Human Resource Management Conference being held on Thursday, August 9, 2018. This year’s theme is “Growing and Developing Your Workforce.”
Given the current challenging recruiting climate, we will provide practical knowledge and tools in how to invest in your current employees and grow them into the positions you need to fill. Come and network with other HR professionals.
New England College is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
Our Human Resource Management Conference is eligible for 6 PDCs.
We've extended our early bird discount through July 6, 2018!
Register today with the code EARLYBIRD for $25 off each registration.
The day will include:
- Updates on U.S. Supreme Court decisions, as well as recent developments and initiatives of the EEOC, USCIS, and USDOL, that affect employment within New England
- Meeting experts face-to-face
- New tools and practical takeaways to help maximize your efficiency
- How to be the architect of your organization’s change
- A keynote, general session, and breakout sessions, ending in a practical case study facilitated by a panel of subject matter experts
- Guest speakers discussing topics such as; engagement, mentoring, supporting military employees, emotional intelligence, instructional design for HR, and legal guidance
Feel free to reach out for more information!
Director of Enrollment
New England College
603 428 2297