The mission of The Manchester Area Human Resources Association is to provide high quality programs of interest to human resource professionals, as well as an opportunity to network with other HR professionals on a variety of topics. In furtherance of this mission MAHRA will:
- Provide opportunities for conferences, research and exchange of knowledge and experience among members.
- Provide a forum for the personal and professional development of MAHRA members.
- Provide an opportunity to develop leadership, managerial, public speaking, and group decision making skills.
- Provide an opportunity to focus on current human resource management issues of importance to the membership.
- Provide focus for legislative attention to state and national human resource management issues.
- Provide information gathering and dissemination channels.