Regional Human Resources Generalist
- New England Construction Equipment Dealership
Green Mountain Lion Corp is a well-established management recruiting organization. We specialize in Agriculture, Construction, Alternative Energy and Manufacturing, and are proud to include among our customers the top global OEMs, Distributors, and Dealers in the industry.
A large construction equipment dealership organization is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to administer all HR initiatives across their New England locations. Recruitment, compensation and benefits would be your primary focus areas, and you’d be the HR point of contact for all managers and employees at each New England location.
- Set and implement policies and new programs throughout the region
- Assist in developing department goals and objectives
- Manage outside recruiting agencies
- Oversee student internship programs
- Guide employees and managers through all aspects of compensation and benefit adjustments/claims
- As needed, consult with legal counsel to ensure compliance
- Manage new employee on-boarding and training
- Maintain employee handbook and adjust as needed
- Manage processes around employee improvement plans, outplacement programs, exit interviews, etc.
A Few Qualifiers:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in an HR Generalist type position
- Superior organizational and management skills
- Able to travel 30-50%
To learn more or to apply, please contact our team via email@example.com
or Sara Beaudoin or Kristie Stern (802) 448-8250