HR Recruiter, Elliot Health Systems
Responsible for the recruitment for all positions excluding senior level positions and physicians within designated client base. Responsible for screening, interviewing, referring applicants and onboarding of new hires.
1. Creates job postings and advertisement material for approved requisitions.
2. Attends and organizes open house events/job fairs as needed.
3. Establishes relationships with University Alumni Groups, Career Placement Centers, Alternative Learning Institutions and other allied health organizations.
4. Uses a variety of sourcing techniques, network resources and innovative talent acquisition strategies to identify high performing candidates (both internal and external) to fill approved requisitions while building pipelines for projected/anticipated openings.
5. Performs all recruiting activities: screens, interviews, and refers qualified candidates to hiring managers.
6. Engages and partners with hiring managers on interviewing process and final candidate selection.
7. Notifies candidates not selected for positions.
8. Conducts reference checks and verifies applicable licenses and education when necessary.
9. Prepares and extends offers of employment in conjunction with, or on behalf of hiring managers.
10. Educates candidate on EHS compensation, benefits and performance evaluation practices/programs.
11. Prepares new hire or transfer paperwork, makes arrangements for pre-placement physical examination/testing and schedules attendance at New Hire Orientation.
12. Coordinates and facilitates New Hire Orientation.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
13. Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within field.
14. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and perform and accomplish goals and functions of the job.
15. Interviewing techniques and skills.
16. Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
17. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
18. Organizational skills.
19. Ability to multi-task.
20. Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of recruitment experience required. Healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Software/Hardware: MS Office
To apply, please contact www.elliotcareers.org