McDevitt Trucks, Inc. is a Heavy-Duty Truck Dealership located in Manchester and Lancaster, NH. We seek an experienced, take-charge Part-Time Human Resources Generalist to work in our busy Manchester office.
Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Manchester NH
Reports to: Controller
Schedule: Five hours per day, Five days per week
The selected candidate will be responsible for processing a bi-weekly payroll, processing job applicants’ substance and background checks, on-boarding new hires, and interfacing with insurance agency, Workers’ Comp Trust, and other institutions as required.
· Process electronic time cards and ensure accurate and timely execution of bi-weekly payroll. (Paylocity experience preferred)
· Maintain payroll record database: tax withholdings, benefits deductions, PTO, etc.
· Provide clerical and administrative support to Controller for HR-related issues
· On-boarding and orientation of new hires
· Several day-trips per year to Lancaster branch
· Assist with planning for semi-annual employee luncheons
· Other duties as required and assigned.
· Two years’ payroll processing (Paylocity preferred)
· Payroll benefits administration: 401(k) contributions, census reports, insurance invoice reconciliation
· Employee service skills in a confidential work environment
· Proficiency in Excel, Work, and Outlook required. CDK dealer-management system experience a big plus!
· Effective communication skills to employees, management, and benefits providers
This is an hourly position. Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
McDevitt Trucks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about McDevitt Trucks, please visit our website at www.mctrucks.com.