If you are already a MAHRA Member, please click here to login to our Members Section!
MAHRA Member Benefits
Becoming a member of the Manchester Area Human Resources Association provides you with many benefits including:
- Monthly Meetings: MAHRA usually holds monthly meetings on the first
Tuesday morning of each month from September through June. Meetings are located at the Manchester Country Club, generally from 7:30AM-10:30AM. Each meeting includes a
legal update as well as a speaker on a subject directly related to a
segment of the human resources field.
- Annual Conference: Along with other New Hampshire Chapters, MAHRA
supports and presents the annual Granite State Human Resources
Conference, a full day conference on issues, topics and techniques
related to human resource management. The conference is held annually in
May and is designed to further the education and build the skills of
the human resource professional.
- Membership Directory: Members of MAHRA are provided with access to an online a directory of all MAHRA members.
- Professional Certification Exam Scholarhip: MAHRA provides scholarship funds to members who pass the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exam.
- Access to “Members Only” sections of the MAHRA website.