If you are already a MAHRA Member, please click here to login to our Members Section!
MAHRA Member Benefits
Becoming a member of the Manchester Area Human Resources Association provides you with many benefits including:
- Monthly Meetings-MAHRA usually holds monthly meetings on the first Tuesday of each month from September through June. Generally, our meetings are split evenly between breakfast and dinner meetings to accommodate the varied schedules of our members. Each meeting includes a legal update as well as a speaker on a subject directly related to a segment of the human resources field.
- Annual Conference-Along with other New Hampshire Chapters, MAHRA supports and presents the annual Granite State Human Resources Conference, a full day conference on issues, topics and techniques related to human resource management. The conference is held annually in May and is designed to further the education and build the skills of the human resource professional.
- Membership Directory-Members of MAHRA are provided with access to an online a directory of all MAHRA members.
- Professional Certification Exam Reimbursement-MAHRA reimburses members 100% of the exam fee for the SPHR and PHR exams for members who pass the exam and whose employers do not provide financial support.
- Access to “Members Only” sections of the MAHRA website.