Volunteer Leadership Information
The success of MAHRA depends upon the volunteer efforts of our members. The Board of Directors and the various committees consist of unpaid volunteer leaders who are dedicated to making MAHRA a valuable professional association for human resource professionals in the Greater Manchester area.
To ensure the continued success of MAHRA, we are always looking for members who are interested in becoming volunteer leaders, either as members of the Board of Directors or as members of committees.
BENEFITS OF BEING A VOLUNTEER LEADER
- Build a reputation and credentials in the human resources field through your involvement as a volunteer leader.
- Expand your speaking and communications skills.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Develop a professional network of human resource professionals, providing access to a wide range of professional experiences.
- Recognition as a leader who is committed to the human resource profession and is willing to give something back to help other human resource professionals.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer leader for MAHRA or would like more information, please contact us.